Our special guest speaker will be Julian Glover OBE, a journalist, former political speechwriter and author of the biography – Man of Iron: Thomas Telford and the Building of Britain.
Focusing on functional improvements to structures in the building and civil industries, the agenda is as follows:
- 9.30 – 10.00 Coffee and registration
- 10.00 – 10.10 Welcome by Matthew Dronfield, Freyssinet Director of Repairs & Products
- 10.10 – 10.40 Concrete repairs and specialist techniques – Graham Stanford, Freyssinet Business Manager
- 10.40 – 11.10 SPT Glasgow Underground repair project – Paul Bottomley, Freyssinet Managing Director
- 11.10 – 11.30 Coffee break
- 11.30 – 12.00 SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER, Julian Glover OBE, author of Man of Iron: Thomas Telford and the Building of Britain
- 12.00 – 12.30 Eastbourne: car park strengthening using UHPC – Boris Cousin, Special Projects Manager
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch and networking
If you would like more information about the event, or would like to reserve a place, please email email@example.com by Friday 8 Septemher.
Venue: Institute of Structural Engineers International HQ, 47-58 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PS