Freyssinet has been at the forefront of specialised civil engineering technology, consultancy and installation since 1950. A leading specialist in concrete repairs, bridge bearings, post-tensioning, expansion joints, jacking, cathodic protection and sprayed concrete, Freyssinet is renowned for delivering innovative solutions and pushing the envelope of structural and civil engineering solution.
Due to expansion, we have a new opportunity for a Site Engineer, based from our London Office. The role will require you to be site based around the South East of England, moving between various projects, focussing on concrete repairs.
A Civil Engineering qualification and relevant experience in the repairs sector is essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting out of works.
- Quantification and ordering of materials.
- Ordering of Plant.
- Planning and co-ordinating site activities with the Site Supervisor, ensuring that the Site Manager / Project Manager is aware of Labour requirements as appropriate.
- Production of Health and Safety documentation.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is implemented on site.
- Ensuring that works are carried out in a timely manner
- Compilation of Site Records i.e. Daily Diaries, Photographs, Plant and Labour Returns, As-Built Drawings, Measurement Sheets, etc.
- Implementation of Inspection and Test Plans.
- Ensuring that detailed records exist of meetings and conversations and where necessary record the same to the client
- Ensuring that Quality Procedures are followed and standards are met.
- Weekly site safety inspections.
The package will include salary, car allowance, annual discretionary bonus, company pension, healthcare, company share scheme, life assurance, PHI.
To apply, send your CV and an indication of salary expectation to HR@freyssinet.co.uk
Download job information here: FL Vacancy – Site Engineer Southern
Freyssinet is an Equal Opportunities Employer